Cheap Printing Secrets
« Back to Articles
So, how do we offer such cheap printing at ZoePrint.com?
Well, when we set up ZoePrint.com, we thought hard about simplifying the print ordering process in order to keep printing really cheap.
Here are some of ZoePrint's Cheap Printing Secrets:
- We picked the most popular papers in standard sizes in order to get costs as low as possible. Not offering specialized papers reduces waste and keeps the process simple for the customer.
- 95% of the printing offered on the site is produced digitally on our new digital press. Digital printing is typically cheaper than offset printing at small quantities. In this case, cheaper does not involve sacrificing quality! We print at 1200 dpi.
- We have automated much of the print ordering process. All of the estimates we offer are automated and proofing is all done on line. Automating these steps lowers the cost of producing all of our work and speeds up the production of your order.
- We own all of our equipment. Unlike many printing companies, we don’t lease any equipment. We have found over time that owning the equipment keeps our costs down.
- Lastly, we put our over 20 years of experience in the printing industry to work in running ZoePrint.com. Our sister company, open for over 20 years, has an extremely low redo rate of under 1%. The lower the redo rate, the lower our costs.
It all boils down to offering you outstanding printing for a cheaper price. Give us a try today and see for yourself!