Review Cards Bring Your Business To New Heights
Once you’ve completed a customer’s transaction, you’re finished with that customer and ready to move onto the next one, right? Wrong! One of the most crucial parts of building a thriving business is following up with customers and asking for reviews. One of the most successful strategies to generate reviews is by distributing review cards.
If you want to learn more about review cards for businesses, keep reading! We’ll explain everything you need to know.
Review Cards For Business Generate The Feedback You Need
Review cards serve three key uses: they provide feedback that you can use to improve your operations, they inspire positive online reviews which help new customers find your business, and they reinforce repeated customer engagement. Each of these is key to help your business grow and adapt to your customers’ needs.
Key Features of Review Cards
Most review cards, also called leave a review cards, typically have a few elements in common. Many review cards include the following:
- Your business’ name and logo. These are vital! Your branding makes your company more memorable and keeps customers from confusing your card with another company’s card.
- A thank you message. Include a short sentence thanking the customer for using your services, which demonstrates that you are appreciative of their patronage.
- A request to leave a review. Let the customer know your intention, and encourage them to share their good experience online.
- A QR code or a URL to the review page. This is the most important part of the card; the clearer your instructions are, the less work the customer has to do to leave you a review, and the more likely they are to follow through. Including a QR code that links directly to your review page is a simple strategy that helps people leave you a review.</li>
- Space on the card to leave a review. If you’re purely using your review cards to gain feedback from customers, they can write the review directly on the card and return it to you. In this case, be sure to offer extensive space for customers to express all of their thoughts and suggestions for improvement.
- A special offer. Consider including an incentive for the customer to leave a review. You could give them a discount on their next service, or they could get a free item the next time they make a purchase. Including such an offer not only encourages customers to leave a review, but it also inspires them to keep using your services in order to take advantage of the special offer.
If you’re looking for additional design inspiration, the internet is full of examples. Printing Google review cards that include these elements can in turn lead to excellent reviews that will inspire new customers!
How to Create Review Cards
Review cards are easy to make and even easier to print with ZoePrint. Here are some of the choices that you get to make when you’re exploring the design and printing process.
Size Is Everything
One of your first decisions is your review cards’ size. You can choose from a wide range of sizes, including cards as small as 2.5x2.5 or as large as 4x6 and everything in between. Some additional common sizes include 2x3.5 and 4.25x5.5.
When you’re choosing a size for your leave a review cards, make a decision based on how much information you’re planning to include. If you’re adding a special offer that takes a sentence or two of text to explain, consider opting for a larger size. If you’re designing cards that customers will write reviews on and return to you, make sure you use a large size to provide space for ample feedback. If you’re simply asking customers to leave a review on Google, you will probably be able to opt for a smaller card size.
There Are Two Sides To Every Story–And To Most Review Cards
Once you’ve chosen your shape and size, you get to consider sides. You can print on either one or both sides of your card. Again, this is a question of how much information you’d like to express on your card. If you only need a small amount of space, then feel free to save some money and only print on one side. If you’d like a little more space to include a QR code, an illustration, or a written review, double-sided printing will do the trick.
Paper Thickness Matters
As you’re considering which paper stock you’d prefer for your review cards for business, remember that thicker stocks are often perceived as more professional. Consider a stock such as 80# or 100# uncoated cover, which imbues your card with a sophisticated element.
Make Your Card Look Snazzy With UV Coating
Some card sizes provide the option of UV coating, which is a glossy coating that is added after printing to make your card pop. UV coating is possible for sizes such as 3.5x2, depending on the paper stock you choose. It is important to note that UV coating only works on coated stocks like gloss, and be sure not to use UV on any surface you want to write on.
Let Your Printer Help You
If the printing process seems confusing or if you’d like some assistance with your project, ZoePrint can provide the guidance you’re looking for. If you want to make sure that your project will look the way you intend it to, we can send you a proof of your design. We can also do everything from making your graphic work to fully designing your card for you. Simply let us know what you need, and we’ll be happy to take care of it.
Print Your Review Cards With ZoePrint
Here at ZoePrint, we’re experts in printing review cards for businesses. We offer full design and print services for all sizes of review cards, and our cheap prices and quick delivery will leave you satisfied. We can’t wait to work with you! Order online or request a custom quote to get started.